The No. 17 TCU Horned Frogs (4-0), with college football’s second-ranked scoring offense, take on the No. 19 Kansas Jayhawks (5-0) and their 12th-ranked offense on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The Horned Frogs are 6-point favorites. An over/under of 67.5 points has been set for the contest.
TCU vs. Kansas Predictions
TCU vs. Kansas Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
TCU vs. Kansas: Last 3 Games
- TCU is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its last three contests.
- In its past three games, TCU has gone over the total.
- The Horned Frogs total over the last three games is 1.8 points more than the 67.5 total given for this matchup.
- Kansas is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its past three games.
- In its past three contests, Kansas has hit the over once.
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 61 combined points over their last three games, 6.5 less than the 67.5 over/under in this matchup.
TCU vs. Kansas Betting Trends
- TCU has covered the spread four times over four games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Horned Frogs have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, TCU’s games have hit the over three times.
- TCU has yet to lose a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- TCU has played as a moneyline favorite of -231 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Kansas has covered (or pushed) in every game with a spread this season to compile a 5-0-0 ATS record.
- Kansas has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, Kansas games have hit the over three times.
- Kansas has been the underdog in three games this season but picked up the win in all of them.
- Kansas has been at least a +184 moneyline underdog two times this season and won each of those games.
TCU vs. Kansas: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of TCU’s four games have gone over Saturday’s total of 67.5 points.
- This season, Kansas has played two games with a combined score over 67.5 points.
- The Horned Frogs average 48.5 points per game against the Jayhawks’ 41.6, totaling 22.6 points over the contest’s point total of 67.5.
- The 46 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 21.5 fewer than the 67.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Horned Frogs games is 0.6 points fewer than the over/under of 67.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.6 points more than the average over/under in Jayhawks’ games this season (60.9 points).
TCU Players to Watch
- Max Duggan has thrown for 997 yards (249.3 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 74.5% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 149 rushing yards (37.3 ypg) on 23 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Kendre Miller’s team-high 386 rushing yards (96.5 per game) have come on 51 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Emari Demercado has collected 182 yards (45.5 per game) on 24 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Taye Barber’s team-leading 208 receiving yards (52 yards per game) have come on 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Derius Davis has hauled in 14 passes for 158 yards (39.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Gunnar Henderson’s six receptions have turned into 149 yards (37.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Kansas Players to Watch
- Jalon Daniels has been a dual threat to lead Kansas in both passing and rushing. He has 983 passing yards (196.6 ypg), completing 68.2% of his passes and throwing 11 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 329 yards (65.8 ypg) on 46 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Neal’s team-high 333 rushing yards (66.6 per game) have come on 49 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Luke Grimm’s 208 receiving yards (41.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 19 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Lawrence Arnold has put up a 194-yard season so far (38.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 14 passes.
- Quentin Skinner’s eight grabs have yielded 134 yards (26.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch TCU vs. Kansas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.