The San Jose State Spartans (3-1) will face off against their MWC-rival, the UNLV Rebels (4-1) in a matchup on Friday, October 7, 2022 at CEFCU Stadium. The spread forecasts an evenly-matched game, with the Spartans favored to win by 5 points. An over/under of 50.5 points has been set for the outing.
San Jose State vs. UNLV Predictions
San Jose State vs. UNLV Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Jose State vs. UNLV: Last 3 Games
- In its past three contests, San Jose State has covered the spread each time, and is 2-1 overall.
- In San Jose State’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Spartans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.7 points over their last three games, 3.8 less than the 50.5 over/under in this matchup.
- UNLV has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- UNLV has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The Rebels total over the last three games is 5.5 points greater than the 50.5 over/under given for this matchup.
San Jose State vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- San Jose State has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-1-0).
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving San Jose State have hit the over once this season.
- San Jose State has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- San Jose State has played as a moneyline favorite of -207 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- UNLV has put together a record of 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- UNLV is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, three UNLV games have gone over the point total.
- UNLV lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- UNLV has played as an underdog of +171 or more once this season and lost that game.
San Jose State vs. UNLV: Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Jose State games have not gone over this matchup’s 50.5-point total.
- This season, of UNLV’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 50.5 points.
- The Spartans average 26.0 points per game against the Rebels’ 37.8, amounting to 13.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 50.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 38.2 points per game, 12.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Spartans games is 2.7 points fewer than the over/under of 50.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Rebels’ games this season (53.6 points).
San Jose State Players to Watch
- Chevan Cordeiro leads San Jose State with 1,078 passing yards (269.5 ypg) on 77-of-135 passing with four touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 77 rushing yards (19.3 ypg) on 46 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Kairee Robinson’s team-high 242 rushing yards (60.5 per game) have come on 54 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Elijah Cooks’ 367 receiving yards (91.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions with one touchdown.
- Justin Lockhart has collected 219 receiving yards (54.8 yards per game), reeling in 12 passes this year.
- Charles Ross has hauled in 14 catches for 204 yards (51.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
UNLV Players to Watch
- Doug Brumfield has 1,223 passing yards (244.6 ypg) to lead UNLV, completing 70.5% of his passes and throwing eight touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 142 rushing yards (28.4 ypg) on 46 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Aidan Robbins, has carried the ball 104 times for 506 yards (101.2 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Courtney Reese has rushed for 162 yards (32.4 per game) on 24 carries.
- Ricky White’s 360 receiving yards (72.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 25 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Nick Williams has grabbed 13 passes for 226 yards (45.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jeff Weimer’s 16 receptions have netted him 180 yards (36.0 ypg).
Where To Watch San Jose State vs. UNLV
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.