The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-2) play the BYU Cougars (4-1) on Saturday, October 8, 2022. No line is available from oddsmakers.
Notre Dame vs. BYU Predictions
Notre Dame vs. BYU Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Notre Dame vs. BYU: Last 3 Games
- In its past three games, Notre Dame has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Notre Dame has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- BYU has not covered the spread and is 2-1 overall over its past three games.
- BYU has gone over the total in each of its past three games.
Notre Dame vs. BYU Betting Trends
- Notre Dame has gone 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Notre Dame have hit the over once this season.
- Notre Dame has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Notre Dame has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- BYU has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-3-0).
- Games involving BYU have hit the over on four occasions this year.
- BYU lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- This season, BYU has won four of its five games when it is the underdog by at least on the moneyline.
Notre Dame vs. BYU: Over/Under Trends
Notre Dame Players to Watch
- Drew Pyne has thrown for 459 yards (114.8 ypg) to lead Notre Dame, completing 69.8% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Audric Estime has carried the ball 54 times for a team-high 264 yards (66.0 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Chris Tyree has taken 41 carries for 189 yards (47.3 per game) and one touchdown, while also catching 12 passes for 88 yards (22.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Michael Mayer’s team-high 233 receiving yards (58.3 yards per game) have come on 22 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Lorenzo Styles Jr. has put together a 221-yard season so far (55.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 16 passes.
BYU Players to Watch
- Jaren Hall has 1,438 passing yards (287.6 ypg) to lead BYU, completing 70.2% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 66 rushing yards (13.2 ypg) on 34 carries.
- Christopher Brown Jr. has carried the ball 49 times for a team-high 294 yards (58.8 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Miles Davis has rushed for 167 yards (33.4 per game) on 24 carries.
- Keanu Hill’s 329 receiving yards (65.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Chase Roberts has totaled 223 receiving yards (44.6 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 15 passes this year.
- Kody Epps’ 21 receptions have netted him 198 yards (39.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Notre Dame vs. BYU
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.