The James Madison Dukes (4-0) will face off against the Arkansas State Red Wolves (2-3) in a matchup of Sun Belt teams on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Centennial Bank Stadium. The Red Wolves are currently an underdog by 10 points. The over/under for the outing is 57.5 points.
James Madison vs. Arkansas State Predictions
James Madison vs. Arkansas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
James Madison vs. Arkansas State: Last 3 Games
- James Madison is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its past three contests.
- James Madison’s past three contests have hit the over.
- The Dukes average total over the last three games is 3.3 points fewer than the 57.5 total given for this matchup.
- Arkansas State is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its last three contests.
- In Arkansas State’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Red Wolves have averaged a total of 59.8 combined points over their last three games, 2.3 greater than this matchup’s total of 57.5.
James Madison vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- James Madison has covered the spread four times in four games with a set spread.
- The Dukes have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- James Madison games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- James Madison has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- James Madison has played as a moneyline favorite of -389 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Arkansas State is 5-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Arkansas State is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Arkansas State games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Arkansas State has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Arkansas State has not won as an underdog of +298 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
James Madison vs. Arkansas State: Over/Under Trends
- James Madison and its opponents have combined to score more than 57.5 points in a game twice this season.
- There have been Arkansas State games that have ended with a combined score over 57.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 79.4 points per game, 21.9 points more than the over/under of 57.5 for this matchup.
- The 43.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 13.9 fewer than the 57.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Dukes games is 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 57.5 points in this matchup.
- Red Wolves’ games have a total points bet of 61.1 points this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
James Madison Players to Watch
- Todd Centeio has thrown for 913 yards (228.3 ypg) to lead James Madison, completing 62.1% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also run for 252 yards (63.0 ypg) on 45 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Latrele Palmer has rushed for 206 yards (51.5 per game) on 51 carries with four touchdowns.
- Kris Thornton’s team-leading 353 receiving yards (88.3 yards per game) have come on 24 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Reggie Brown has put up a 196-yard season so far (49.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 12 passes.
- Terrance Greene Jr.’s five receptions have netted him 81 yards (20.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Arkansas State Players to Watch
- James Blackman has 1,212 passing yards (242.4 ypg) to lead Arkansas State, completing 69.7% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Johnnie Lang Jr., has carried the ball 63 times for 265 yards (53.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 154 receiving yards (30.8 per game) on 14 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- This season Brian Snead has rushed for 238 yards (47.6 per game) on 56 carries with six touchdowns.
- Seydou Traore’s 293 receiving yards (58.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 20 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Champ Flemings has put together a 244-yard season so far (48.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 22 passes.
Where To Watch James Madison vs. Arkansas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.