The Bowling Green Falcons (2-3) and the Buffalo Bulls (2-3) will meet in a matchup of MAC teams on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Doyt L. Perry Stadium. The betting information foretells a close game, with the Falcons favored by 1.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 55.5 points.
Bowling Green vs. Buffalo Predictions
Bowling Green vs. Buffalo Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bowling Green vs. Buffalo: Last 3 Games
- Bowling Green has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- Bowling Green’s past three contests have hit the over.
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51.0 points in their last three games, 4.5 less than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Over its past three games, Buffalo has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Buffalo has hit the over twice.
- The Bulls total over the last three games is 0.8 points greater than the 55.5 total given for this matchup.
Bowling Green vs. Buffalo Betting Trends
- Bowling Green has covered the spread one time this season (1-3-1).
- The Falcons have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 1.5-point favorites (0-2).
- All of Bowling Green’s games have gone over the total this season.
- Bowling Green has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Bowling Green has played as a moneyline favorite of -126 or shorter in just two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- Buffalo has covered the spread three times in five games with a set total.
- Buffalo has a record of 2-0-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Buffalo games have hit the over three times.
- This season, Buffalo has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- Buffalo is 1-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +105 or more on the moneyline.
Bowling Green vs. Buffalo: Over/Under Trends
- This season, every Bowling Green game has hit the over on this matchup’s 55.5-point over/under.
- This season, of Buffalo’s games have ended with a score higher than 55.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 55.5 is 3.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Falcons (30.6 points per game) and the Bulls (28.2 points per game).
- The 73 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 17.5 more than the 55.5 total in this contest.
- The Falcons have seen a 53.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates the average total points bet in Bulls’ games (57.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (55.5 points).
Bowling Green Players to Watch
- Matt McDonald has thrown for 937 yards (187.4 ypg) to lead Bowling Green, completing 57.4% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 89 rushing yards (17.8 ypg) on 20 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Jaison Patterson, has carried the ball 42 times for 149 yards (29.8 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Jamal Johnson has racked up 115 yards (23.0 per game) on 23 carries.
- Odieu Hiliare’s 259 receiving yards (51.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 18 receptions with four touchdowns.
- CJ Lewis has grabbed 14 passes for 180 yards (36.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Tyrone Broden has hauled in 10 catches for 159 yards (31.8 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Buffalo Players to Watch
- Cole Snyder has thrown for 1,214 yards (242.8 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 60.2% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 85 rushing yards (17.0 ypg) on 44 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Mike Washington’s team-high 254 rushing yards (50.8 per game) have come on 67 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has taken 68 carries for 246 yards (49.2 per game), while also catching seven passes for 96 yards (19.2 per game).
- Quian Williams’ team-leading 371 receiving yards (74.2 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Justin Marshall has collected 353 receiving yards (70.6 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes this year.
- Jamari Gassett’s 15 receptions this season have resulted in 135 yards (27.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Bowling Green vs. Buffalo
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.