A pair of Big 12 teams take the field when the No. 18 Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) and the TCU Horned Frogs (3-0) play on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Amon G. Carter Stadium. The Sooners are favored by 4.5 points. An over/under of 67.5 points has been set for the outing.
Oklahoma vs. TCU Predictions
Oklahoma vs. TCU Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread two times over four games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Sooners have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Oklahoma have hit the over once out of four chances this season.
- Oklahoma has won 75% of the games this season when it was favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- Oklahoma is 0-1 (winning 75% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -197 or shorter.
- TCU is 3-0-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, TCU games have hit the over twice.
- TCU has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- TCU has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +162 moneyline set for this game.
Oklahoma vs. TCU: Over/Under Trends
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to score more than 67.5 points in a game once this season.
- This season, TCU has played two games with a combined score higher than 67.5 points.
- The Sooners average 42.3 points per game against the Horned Frogs’ 46.3, amounting to 21.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 67.5.
- The 31.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 36.2 fewer than the 67.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Sooners have seen a 62.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.5 points more than the average over/under in Horned Frogs’ games this season (66.0 points).
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Dillon Gabriel has 1,089 passing yards (272.3 ypg) to lead Oklahoma, completing 66.7% of his passes and recording 11 touchdown passes this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 126 rushing yards (31.5 ypg) on 23 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Eric Gray, has carried the ball 53 times for 400 yards (100.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 11 passes for 88 yards (22.0 per game).
- This season Marcus Major has rushed for 164 yards (41.0 per game) on 33 carries with four touchdowns.
- Marvin Mims’ 397 receiving yards (99.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 18 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Theo Wease has collected 195 receiving yards (48.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 11 passes this year.
- Jalil Farooq’s nine receptions have netted him 136 yards (34.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
TCU Players to Watch
- Max Duggan has thrown for 695 yards (231.7 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 77% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 33 rushing yards (11.0 ypg) on 18 carries.
- Kendre Miller has carried the ball 38 times for a team-high 250 yards (83.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Emari Demercado has racked up 16 carries for 120 yards (40.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Derius Davis’ 126 receiving yards (42.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered seven receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jordan Hudson has racked up 102 receiving yards (34.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in seven passes this year.
- Taye Barber’s eight grabs have turned into 101 yards (33.7 ypg).
Where To Watch Oklahoma vs. TCU
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.