The Memphis Tigers (3-1) and the Temple Owls (2-2) will meet in a matchup of AAC teams on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. The Owls will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, oddsmakers have them as 20.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 53 points has been set for the contest.
Memphis vs. Temple Predictions
Memphis vs. Temple Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Memphis vs. Temple: Last 3 Games
- Memphis has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Memphis has gone over the total.
- The Tigers total over the last three games is 6.8 points more than the 53 over/under given for this matchup.
- In its past three contests, Temple has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, Temple has hit the over once.
- The Owls total over the last three games is 11.0 points fewer than the 53 over/under listed for this matchup.
Memphis vs. Temple Betting Trends
- Memphis has gone 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- All of Memphis’ games have gone over the total this season.
- Memphis has been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- Memphis has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1607 or shorter.
- Temple have registered a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Temple has hit the over once this year.
- Temple has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Temple has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +833 moneyline set for this game.
Memphis vs. Temple: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Memphis’ four games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 53 points.
- There has not been a Temple game that has finished with a combined score higher than 53 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 55 points per game, 2.0 points more than the over/under of 53 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 47 points per game, 6.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 59.4 over/under in their games this season, 6.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 8.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (53 points) and the average total points bet in Owls’ games (44.4 points) this season.
Memphis Players to Watch
- Seth Henigan has thrown for 1,081 yards (270.3 ypg) to lead Memphis, completing 66.9% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 89 rushing yards (22.3 ypg) on 35 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Brandon Thomas has carried the ball 45 times for a team-high 191 yards (47.8 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Jevyon Ducker has collected 174 yards (43.5 per game) on 29 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Gabriel Rogers’ 221 receiving yards (55.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions.
- Eddie Lewis has put together a 168-yard season so far (42.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 12 passes.
- Javon Ivory has hauled in 13 catches for 152 yards (38.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Temple Players to Watch
- E.J. Warner has thrown for 561 yards (140.3 ypg) to lead Temple, completing 61.1% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Darvon Hubbard, has carried the ball 26 times for 116 yards (29.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Edward Saydee has piled up 38 carries for 106 yards (26.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Adonicas Sanders’ team-leading 236 receiving yards (59.0 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jose Barbon has put up a 183-yard season so far (45.8 receiving yards per game), reeling in 16 passes.
- Jordan Smith’s seven receptions this season have resulted in 113 yards (28.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Memphis vs. Temple
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.