Big 12 action features the No. 25 Kansas State Wildcats (2-1) meeting the Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-1) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium. The Wildcats are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7.5 points. The over/under is 57.5 in the outing.
Kansas State vs. Texas Tech Predictions
Kansas State vs. Texas Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kansas State vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over once out of four chances this season.
- Kansas State has gone 2-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -286 or shorter, Kansas State has gone 0-0 (66.7%).
- Texas Tech has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- Texas Tech is winless against the spread when it’s 7.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, three Texas Tech games have gone over the point total.
- Texas Tech has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Texas Tech has played as an underdog of +228 or more once this season and lost that game.
Kansas State vs. Texas Tech: Over/Under Trends
- Kansas State and its opponents have combined to score more than 57.5 points in a game once this season.
- This season, of Texas Tech’s games have ended with a score higher than 57.5 points.
- The Wildcats average 28.0 points per game against the Red Raiders’ 36.8, totaling 7.3 points over the contest’s total of 57.5.
- The 35 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 22.5 fewer than the 57.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 51.4 points, 6.1 fewer than the over/under of 57.5 points for this contest.
- Red Raiders’ games have a total points bet of 60.6 points this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Kansas State Players to Watch
- Adrian Martinez has been a dual threat to lead Kansas State in both passing and rushing. He has 538 passing yards (134.5 ypg), completing 62% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes this season. He’s rushed for 298 yards (74.5 ypg) on 60 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Deuce Vaughn, has carried the ball 87 times for 468 yards (117.0 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Malik Knowles’ 144 receiving yards (36.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 14 receptions and one touchdown.
- Phillip Brooks has put together a 119-yard season so far (29.8 receiving yards per game), reeling in 11 passes.
- Ben Sinnott has hauled in nine catches for 102 yards (25.5 ypg) this season.
Texas Tech Players to Watch
- Donovan Smith has thrown for 1,117 yards (279.3 ypg) to lead Texas Tech, completing 65.7% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 71 rushing yards (17.8 ypg) on 48 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Tahj Brooks, has carried the ball 40 times for 170 yards (42.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 16 passes for 106 yards (26.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season SaRodorick Thompson has rushed for 168 yards (42.0 per game) on 38 carries with one touchdown.
- Myles Price’s 265 receiving yards (66.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 25 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jerand Bradley has put together a 198-yard season so far (49.5 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 16 passes.
- Nehemiah Martinez’s 14 grabs have netted him 179 yards (44.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Kansas State vs. Texas Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.