The San Francisco Giants (74-77) carry a five-game winning streak into a home contest versus the Arizona Diamondbacks (70-82), at 8:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The Diamondbacks are the home favorite (-128) against the Giants (+108). The Diamondbacks will give the ball to Merrill Kelly (12-7) versus the Giants and Alex Cobb (6-6). The total for this game is 7.5.
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Predictions
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Arizona has been named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only one time, a game it lost.
- Over their last 10 matchups — 11 had a set run total — the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- Arizona has a 6-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, San Francisco has a record of 2-4.
- The Giants and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, San Francisco is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Merrill Kelly
- The Diamondbacks have gone 19-14-0 against the spread when Kelly starts.
- The Diamondbacks have been favored on the moneyline in eight of Kelly’s starts this season, and they went 5-3 in those games.
- Kelly’s team is 14-16 in his 30 starts.
- Kelly has had 33 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and 14 of those matchups finished over the total.
Projected starter: Alex Cobb
- When Cobb starts, his team is 11-14-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has been victorious in 12.5% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 1-7.
- Cobb’s team is 9-16 when he starts this season.
- Out of Cobb’s 25 starts with a total this season, 12 have hit the over.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker has put up a team-best 36 home runs and 87 runs batted in.
- Walker ranks sixth in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Daulton Varsho is hitting .241 with 22 doubles, three triples, 26 home runs and 44 walks.
- Varsho ranks 31st in home runs among hitters in MLB action and 53rd in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .242 with 41 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 55 walks.
- Josh Rojas has a club-high .265 batting average.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores is batting .236 for San Francisco with a team-high 69 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Flores ranks 67th in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada’s batting average of .265 leads all San Francisco hitters this season.
- Estrada currently ranks 113th in homers and 85th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Joc Pederson leads San Francisco in home runs with 22. He’s driven in 66 runs and is slugging .501.
- Mike Yastrzemski is batting .210 with an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .376 this season.
- Yastrzemski enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with a double, two home runs and four RBI.
Where To Watch Diamondbacks vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.