Take a look at Stefon Diggs’ player prop betting options set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Diggs’ Buffalo Bills (2-0) have a Week 3 matchup at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida against the Miami Dolphins (2-0).
Diggs Receiving Insights
- Diggs averages 135.0 receiving yards, 55.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Diggs has collected more than 79.5 receiving yards in each game (two) this year.
- Diggs’ 135.0 receiving yards per game are 53.5 more than his average over/under (81.5).
- Diggs has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in both of his opportunities this year.
- Diggs has a touchdown catch in all two games this year, with more than one TD on one occasion.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The pass defense of the Dolphins is conceding 255.5 yards per outing this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- So far this year, the Dolphins have conceded four passing TDs to opponents, averaging two per game. That ranks 19th in league play.
Where To Watch Stefon Diggs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.