Before you wager on Russell Wilson’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key stats and trends to know. The San Francisco 49ers (1-1) will be Wilson and the Denver Broncos’ (1-1) Week 3 opponent in a matchup at Empower Field at Mile High.
Wilson Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Wilson is 233.5 passing yards, 46.0 fewer than his 279.5 average for the year.
- In two matchups this season, Wilson has thrown for over 233.5 yards once.
- Wilson’s 279.5 passing yards per game are 123.8 below his average prop bet total (403.3).
- Wilson has not gone over on his passing yards prop total in two chances this year.
- Wilson has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this season, but has zero games with multiple passing TDs.
- Wilson has thrown an interception in one of two games this year, but not more than one.
Wilson Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Wilson averages 2.5 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 14.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In two games this year, Wilson has been short of this week’s rushing yard prop bet total (16.5 yards) every time.
- Wilson puts up 24.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (26.8 yards).
- Wilson has come up shy on his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his two games this year.
- Through two games, Wilson has yet to score a rushing touchdown.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- Wilson will face the NFL’s best pass defense this week. The 49ers give up 142.5 passing yards per game.
- So far this year, the 49ers have allowed two passing TDs to opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks fifth among NFL defenses.
- The 49ers rank seventh in the NFL with three interceptions on the year.
Where To Watch Russell Wilson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.