Before you bet on Robert Woods’ player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. His Tennessee Titans (0-2) square off against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-2) in Week 3 at Nissan Stadium.
Woods Receiving Insights
- Woods records 26.0 receiving yards per game, 16.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- Through two outings, Woods has not gained more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Woods’ average of 26.0 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 76.3.
- Woods hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet yet this season.
- Woods does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- Woods will play against the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this week. The Raiders give up 274.5 passing yards per contest.
- Opponents of the Raiders have put up four touchdowns through the air (two per game). The Raiders’ defense is 19th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Robert Woods
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.