Check out the player props available for Rashaad Penny when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Penny’s Seattle Seahawks (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Atlanta Falcons (0-2).
Penny Rushing Insights
- Penny has a 48.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 37.5 yards per game.
- Penny has totaled over 48.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Penny puts up 66.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (103.8 yards).
- So far this season, Penny has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in two opportunities.
- Penny has not made it to paydirt on the ground through two games.
Penny Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Penny averages 3.5 receiving yards, 4.0 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Penny has not picked up more than 7.5 receiving yards in a game (over the course of two outings).
- Penny’s average prop total for receiving yards is 12.8. But he is accumulating 9.3 fewer per game than that.
- Penny hasn’t gone over on a receiving yards over/under yet this season.
- Penny does not have a touchdown catch this season (in two games).
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- Penny will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense this week. The Falcons give up 108 yards on the ground per game.
- The Falcons have the No. 23 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up two this season (one per game).
Where To Watch Rashaad Penny
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.