Player prop bets are available for Joe Burrow in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) have a Week 3 matchup against the New York Jets (1-1) at MetLife Stadium.
Burrow Passing Insights
- Burrow throws for 268.5 yards per game, 3.0 higher than his over/under on Sunday.
- In three matchups this season, Burrow has passed for more than 265.5 yards once.
- Burrow has fallen short of his season prop bet average (363.3 passing yards) by 94.8 yards per game.
- Burrow has failed to hit the over on his passing yards prop total this season (in three opportunities).
- Burrow has thrown for a touchdown in all three games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- Burrow has been intercepted in one outing this season (out of two), but it happened more than once on that occasion.
Burrow Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Burrow has an 11.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 36.5 yards per game.
- Burrow has totaled more than 11.5 yards on the ground in every game he’s played.
- The average rushing yards prop Burrow has had set this season (15.3) is below his rushing yard average on the year (36.5).
- Burrow has gone over his rushing yards total this season in each of his three games played.
- Through three games, Burrow has not scored a rushing touchdown.
New York Jets Rankings
- The 216.0 passing yards the Jets concede per outing makes them the 14th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this season, the Jets have conceded four passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 2.0 per game. That ranks 19th among NFL defenses.
- The Jets’ defense has recorded two interceptions against opposing QBs (1.0 per game), which ranks 10th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Joe Burrow
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.