Jared Goff has player prop bets available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Goff and his Detroit Lions (1-1) have a Week 3 game against the Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Goff Passing Insights
- Goff is throwing for 235.5 yards per game, less than his over/under for this contest of 246.5.
- In two matchups this year, Goff has thrown for over 246.5 yards once.
- Goff’s passing yards average of 235.5 this season is less than his average prop bet total (375.8) by 140.3 yards.
- Goff has surpassed his passing yards prop total once in two chances.
- Goff has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this year, with more than one TD pass each time.
- Goff has been intercepted just once this season in two games.
Goff Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Goff racks up 3.5 rushing yards per game this season, 1.0 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- So far this season, Goff has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (2.5 yards) once.
- Goff has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop average (8.8) by 5.3 yards per game.
- So far this season, Goff has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in two opportunities.
- Through two games, Goff has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The 275 passing yards per game conceded by the Vikings defense makes them the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Vikings have put up one touchdown through the air (0.5 per game). The Vikings’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
- The Vikings rank 10th in the league with two interceptions on the year.
Where To Watch Jared Goff
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.