In advance of Derrick Henry’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to make the best bets. Henry and his Tennessee Titans (0-2) have a Week 3 matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders (0-2) at Nissan Stadium.
Henry Rushing Insights
- Henry rushes for 53.5 yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 84.5 yards.
- Henry has not run for over 84.5 yards in a game yet this season (through two outings).
- Henry gains 98.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (151.8 yards).
- So far this season, Henry has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in two opportunities.
- Henry has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Henry Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Henry averages 0.0 receiving yards, 7.5 less than the prop total of 7.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Through two outings, Henry has not picked up more than 7.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Henry has put up 18.8 less receiving yards per game (0.0) than his average prop total (18.8).
- Henry will be aiming to go over a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- Having played two games this year, Henry has not caught a touchdown pass.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The run defense of the Raiders is conceding 109.5 yards per game on the ground this year, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Raiders have the No. 23 defense in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed, giving up two this season (one per game).
Where To Watch Derrick Henry
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.