See what sportsbooks have posted as player prop bet markets for Derek Carr in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-2) have a Week 3 matchup with the Tennessee Titans (0-2) at Nissan Stadium.
Carr Passing Insights
- Carr passes for 273.5 yards per game, 17.0 more than his over/under on Sunday.
- In two games this year, Carr has exceeded 256.5 passing yards once.
- Carr’s average prop bet for passing yards this year has been 420.3. His actual passing average is below that, by 146.8 yards per game.
- Carr has not surpassed his passing yards prop total this year in two games.
- Carr has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this year, with more than one TD pass each time.
- In one of two games this season, Carr has thrown an interception, with more than one pick on that occasion.
Carr Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Carr records 4.5 rushing yards per game this season, which equals Sunday’s over/under.
- Carr has totaled more than 4.5 rushing yards in a game one time this season.
- Carr has come up short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (8.8) by 4.3 yards per game.
- Carr went over his rushing yards total once in two games this season.
- Carr has not hit paydirt on the ground through two games.
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- The Titans yield 234.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Titans’ defense is 30th in the league by conceding three passing touchdowns per game to opponents (six total passing TDs).
- The Titans’ defense ranks 14th in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have tossed one against the Titans (0.5 per game).
Where To Watch Derek Carr
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.