Before you wager on Deebo Samuel’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key stats and trends to know. Samuel and his San Francisco 49ers (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup with the Denver Broncos (1-1) at Empower Field at Mile High.
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel averages 29.0 receiving yards, 26.5 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Samuel has not picked up more than 55.5 receiving yards in a game (through two outings).
- Samuel’s season average of 29.0 receiving yards is 65.8 fewer than his average over/under (94.8).
- Samuel will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (after two attempts).
- Samuel has zero touchdown catches in two games this season.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 165.5 passing yards per game yielded by the Broncos defense makes them the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense.
- The Broncos’ defense ranks fifth in the NFL by conceding one passing touchdowns per game to opponents (two total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Deebo Samuel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.