Take a look at what bookmakers have posted for David Montgomery’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The Week 3 outing sees Montgomery’s Chicago Bears (1-1) take the field at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois against the Houston Texans (0-1-1).
Montgomery Rushing Insights
- Montgomery has a 66.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 74.0 yards per game.
- Montgomery has collected more than 66.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Montgomery has failed to go over his season-long rushing yards prop average (83.3) by 9.3 yards per game.
- Montgomery went over his rushing yards total once in two games this season.
- Through two games, Montgomery has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Montgomery Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Montgomery’s 19.0 receiving yards average is 3.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Montgomery has collected more than 15.5 receiving yards once in two games this year.
- Montgomery’s average over/under for receiving yards is 26.8. But he accumulates 7.8 less per game than that.
- Montgomery has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this year in two games.
- Montgomery has zero touchdown catches in two games this year.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The Texans allow 163 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 30th-ranked run defense this season.
- Opponents of the Texans have put up one touchdown on the ground (0.5 per game). The Texans’ defense is ninth in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch David Montgomery
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.