Check out the player props available for Dalvin Cook when he hits the field in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Detroit Lions (1-1) will be Cook and the Minnesota Vikings’ (1-1) opponent in this Week 3 matchup at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Cook Rushing Insights
- Cook rushes for 53.5 yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s over/under of 76.5 yards.
- Cook has collected more than 76.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Cook has come up short of his season-long rushing yards prop average (119.8) by 66.3 yards per game.
- So far this season, Cook has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in two opportunities.
- Through two games, Cook has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Cook Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Cook averages 18.5 receiving yards, the same as his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Cook has put up more than 18.5 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- Cook’s average prop total for receiving yards is 32.3. But he accumulates 13.8 less per game than that.
- Cook will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards over/under for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- Cook does not have a touchdown catch this season (in two games).
Detroit Lions Rankings
- Cook will square off against the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense this week. The Lions give up 152 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Lions have scored five touchdowns on the ground (2.5 per game). The Lions’ defense is 32nd in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Dalvin Cook
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.