Player props are available for Cooper Kupp in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. The Arizona Cardinals (1-1) will be Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams’ (1-1) Week 3 opponent in a matchup at State Farm Stadium.
Kupp Receiving Insights
- Kupp’s 118.0 receiving yards average is 19.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Kupp has gained more than 98.5 receiving yards in all two games this year.
- Kupp’s 118.0 receiving yards per game are 16.5 more than his average prop total (101.5).
- Kupp has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in both of his opportunities this season.
- Kupp has a touchdown catch in all two games this year, with more than one TD on one occasion.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- The 302 passing yards the Cardinals give up per contest makes them the 31st-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- So far this year, the Cardinals have given up seven passing TDs to opponents, averaging 3.5 per game. That ranks 31st in the league.
Where To Watch Cooper Kupp
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.