The Cleveland Guardians (82-67) take a three-game winning streak into a road contest versus the Chicago White Sox (76-73) at 8:10 PM ET on Thursday.
As the favorite, the Guardians (-138 moneyline odds to win) play at the White Sox (+116). The Guardians will start Shane Bieber (11-8) versus the White Sox and Johnny Cueto (7-8). The game’s total is 7.
Guardians vs. White Sox Predictions
Guardians vs. White Sox Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. White Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland played six of its last 10 games as the moneyline favorite, and won all of them.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Guardians and their opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- Cleveland has a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, bookmakers have not installed Chicago as the underdog once.
- The White Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Chicago has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Guardians vs. White Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Shane Bieber
- The Guardians have gone 17-11-0 ATS in Bieber’s 28 starts with a set spread.
- The Guardians have a 14-6 record in Bieber’s 20 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Bieber’s team has an 18-10 record over his 28 starts.
- Bieber has had 28 starts with a total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in 10 of those games.
Projected starter: Johnny Cueto
- Cueto and his team have a record of 8-12-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 62.5% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 5-3.
- Cueto’s team is 10-11 when he starts this season.
- In games Cueto has started this season, the teams are 7-12-1 at hitting the over.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez has put up a team-best 28 home runs and 115 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in baseball, Ramirez’s home run total ranks 21st and his RBI tally ranks third.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .298 with 22 doubles, six triples, five home runs and 59 walks.
- Kwan ranks 281st in home runs and 175th in RBI this year.
- Kwan takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .538 with a double, a triple, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Amed Rosario is hitting .282 with 25 doubles, seven triples, 11 home runs and 25 walks.
- Rosario has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .308 with two home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Andres Gimenez has a club-leading .299 batting average.
- Gimenez enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .294 with a triple, a walk and three RBI.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu leads Chicago in batting average (.308) this season while adding 15 home runs and 72 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Abreu ranks 100th in homers and 45th in RBI.
- Abreu takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .190 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 73.
- Vaughn is 78th in home runs and 42nd in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Elvis Andrus has 123 hits this season and a slash line of .256/.313/.407.
- A.J. Pollock has 110 hits and an OBP of .290 to go with a slugging percentage of .387 this season.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. White Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.