See what sportsbooks have listed as player prop bets for Christian Kirk in Sunday’s game at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. Kirk’s Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) face the Los Angeles Chargers (1-1) in Week 3. The matchup will be at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Kirk Receiving Insights
- Kirk is averaging 97.5 receiving yards, 37.0 more than the over/under of 60.5 set for Sunday.
- Kirk has totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards in every game (two) this year.
- Kirk has collected 6.2 more receiving yards per game (97.5) than his average prop total (91.3).
- In one of two games this season, Kirk has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of two games this year, Kirk has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The pass defense of the Chargers is giving up 241 yards per contest this year, which ranks 19th in the league.
- Opponents of the Chargers have put up four touchdowns through the air (two per game). The Chargers’ defense is 19th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Christian Kirk
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.