See what sportsbooks have installed as player props for Antonio Gibson in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. This matchup in Week 3 sees Gibson’s Washington Commanders (1-1) in action at FedExField in Landover, Maryland against the Philadelphia Eagles (2-0).
Gibson Rushing Insights
- Gibson records 43.0 rushing yards per game this season, 8.5 fewer than Sunday’s prop total.
- So far this season, Gibson has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (51.5 yards) once.
- Gibson’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (95.8) is higher than his rushing yard average (43.0) this year.
- Gibson has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his two games played this year.
- Gibson has scored a rushing TD one time this season.
Gibson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Gibson’s 42.5 receiving yards average is 26.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Gibson has totaled over 16.5 receiving yards in one of two games this season.
- Gibson’s 42.5 receiving yards per game are 15.7 more than his average prop total (26.8).
- In one of two games this season, Gibson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Gibson does not have a touchdown catch this season (in two games).
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- Gibson will face the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense this week. The Eagles concede 121.5 yards on the ground per game.
- The Eagles’ defense ranks 29th in the league with three rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Where To Watch Antonio Gibson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.