Aaron Rodgers hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, with several player props available to place bets on. Rodgers’ Green Bay Packers (1-1) face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) in Week 3. The matchup will take place at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Rodgers Passing Insights
- Rodgers is throwing for 214.5 yards per game, less than his prop bet total for this matchup of 234.5.
- Rodgers has not thrown for more than 234.5 yards in a game this year.
- Rodgers’ average prop bet for passing yards this year has been 388.3. His actual passing average is below that, by 173.8 yards per game.
- Rodgers has failed to hit the over on his passing yards prop total this season (in two opportunities).
- Rodgers has completed at least one touchdown pass once this season, with multiple TDs in that game, out of two games played.
- Rodgers has thrown an interception in one of two games this season, but not more than one.
Rodgers Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Rodgers’ rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 6.5 yards. That’s 2.0 more than his season average of 4.5.
- So far this season, Rodgers has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (6.5 yards) once.
- Rodgers’ average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (10.3) is higher than his rushing yard average (4.5) this year.
- Rodgers has outpaced his rushing yards prop once in two opportunities this year.
- Rodgers does not have a rushing TD through two games.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- The pass defense of the Buccaneers is giving up 189.5 yards per contest this season, which ranks eighth in the NFL.
- The Buccaneers have the No. 1 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, conceding one this season (0.5 per game).
- The Buccaneers’ defense has recorded four interceptions against opposing QBs (two per game), which ranks fourth in the league.
Where To Watch Aaron Rodgers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.