The Toledo Rockets (2-1) face the San Diego State Aztecs (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Snapdragon Stadium. The line predicts a close game, with the Rockets favored by 1 points. The over/under is 46.5 in the outing.
Toledo vs. San Diego State Predictions
Toledo vs. San Diego State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Toledo vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Toledo has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-2-0).
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, Toledo’s games have hit the over twice.
- Toledo has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Toledo has played as a moneyline favorite of -122 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- San Diego State has not covered the spread in any matchup this season (0-3-0).
- San Diego State has yet to cover the spread when it is at least 1-point underdogs (0-1).
- This year, San Diego State games have hit the over just once.
- San Diego State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- San Diego State has played as an underdog of +101 or more once this season and lost that game.
Toledo vs. San Diego State: Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 46.5 points twice this season.
- This season, one San Diego State game has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 46.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 59.4 points per game, 12.9 points more than the total of 46.5 for this matchup.
- The 55.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.2 more than the 46.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Rockets have seen a 56.3 over/under in their games this season, 9.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is two points fewer than the average over/under in Aztecs’ games this season (48.5 points).
Toledo Players to Watch
- DeQuan Finn has thrown for 546 yards (182 ypg) to lead Toledo, completing 58.9% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 208 yards (69.3 ypg) on 26 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Peny Boone has piled up 28 carries for 118 yards (39.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jerjuan Newton’s 202 receiving yards (67.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions with two touchdowns.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has totaled 123 receiving yards (41 yards per game), hauling in 16 passes this year.
- Jamal Turner’s three grabs have netted him 87 yards (29 ypg) and one touchdown.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Jaylon Armstead, has carried the ball 15 times for 160 yards (53.3 per game) this year.
- This season Jordan Byrd has racked up 13 carries for 109 yards (36.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jesse Matthews’ 57 receiving yards (19 yards per game) lead the team. He has six receptions.
- Tyrell Shavers has collected 52 receiving yards (17.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in six passes this year.
- Joshua Nicholson’s two grabs have netted him 23 yards (7.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Toledo vs. San Diego State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.