The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) are favored by just 2.5 points against the Green Bay Packers (1-1) on Sunday, September 25, 2022. The point total is set at 41.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Predictions
Buccaneers vs. Packers Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Buccaneers and Packers: Betting Trends
- The Buccaneers are a perfect 2-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- The Buccaneers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving the Buccaneers have yet to hit the over this season.
- The Buccaneers have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Buccaneers have played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Buccaneers a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Packers have covered the spread one time this year (1-1-0).
- This season, no Packers games has hit the over.
- The Packers lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- The Packers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +114 odds on them winning this game.
- The Buccaneers average 19.5 points per game against the Packers’ 17, amounting to 4.5 points under the matchup’s over/under of 41.
- This matchup’s point total is 18 fewer points than the 23 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the Buccaneers have seen a 46.8 over/under in their games this season, 5.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of three points separates the average total points bet in Packers’ games (44 points) and this contest’s over/under (41 points).
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Leonard Fournette is 58th overall among all players and 14th among all RBs with 21.1 fantasy points (10.6 per game).
- Tom Brady has collected total 19.8 fantasy points this year (9.9 per game), which make him the 65th-ranked player overall and the 27th-ranked QB.
- So far this season, Mike Evans averages 9.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 19.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 67th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 21st-ranked WR.
- Breshad Perriman is the 147th-ranked fantasy player — and the 58th-ranked WR — with 9.8 fantasy points. He averages 4.9 fantasy points per game.
Packers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Aaron Jones is 15th overall among all players and third among all RBs with 36.6 fantasy points (18.3 per game).
- A.J. Dillon has recorded 21.8 fantasy points this year (10.9 per game), enough to rank him 13th among RBs and 56th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Aaron Rodgers’ 20.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 62 fantasy player and No. 26 QB. He averages 10 fantasy points per game.
- Sammy Watkins has put together the 129th-ranked fantasy season (49th among WRs) with 11.1 fantasy points, averaging 5.6 per game.
Where To Watch Buccaneers vs. Packers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.