The Atlanta Falcons (0-2) are only 2-point underdogs against the Seattle Seahawks (1-1) on Sunday, September 25, 2022. The total is 42 points for this matchup.
Seahawks vs. Falcons Predictions
Seahawks vs. Falcons Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Seahawks and Falcons: Betting Trends
- The Seahawks have covered the spread one time in two games with a set spread.
- This season, Seahawks games have yet to hit the over once.
- The Seahawks have not been the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- The Seahawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Seahawks have a 56.1% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Falcons have covered the spread in each of its two games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Falcons have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- All Falcons have games have gone over the total this season.
- The Falcons have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Falcons have not won as an underdog of +108 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The Seahawks average 12 points per game against the Falcons’ 26.5, amounting to 3.5 points under the game’s over/under of 42.
- These two teams surrender a combined 50.5 points per game, 8.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Seahawks have seen a 41.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates the average total points bet in Falcons’ games (44.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (42 points).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Geno Smith is the No. 46 fantasy player overall and the No. 22 fantasy QB with 23.3 points (averaging 11.6 per game).
- Tyler Lockett has put up total 13.5 fantasy points this year (6.8 per game), which make him the 110th-ranked player overall and the 40th-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Colby Parkinson averages 5.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 10.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 142nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 13th-ranked TE.
- Will Dissly is the 142nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 13th-ranked TE — with 10.3 fantasy points. He averages 5.2 fantasy points per game.
Falcons Players to Watch
- So far this season, Marcus Mariota is the No. 18 fantasy player overall and the No. 10 fantasy QB. He’s scored 33.2 points and is averaging 16.6 per game.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has collected total 23.7 fantasy points this year (11.9 per game), which make him the 10th-ranked RB and the 45th-ranked player overall.
- Drake London is 15th among WRs and 52nd overall after scoring 22 fantasy points (averaging 11 per game) so far this season.
- Olamide Zaccheaus is the 132nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 51st-ranked WR — with 11 fantasy points (5.5 per game).
Where To Watch Seahawks vs. Falcons
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.