The Carolina Panthers (0-2) are 3-point underdogs in a home NFC South matchup against the New Orleans Saints (1-1) on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at Bank of America Stadium. An over/under of 40.5 is set in the game.
Saints vs. Panthers Predictions
Saints vs. Panthers Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Saints and Panthers: Betting Trends
- The Saints have yet to win a game against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Saints have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving the Saints have hit the over once this season.
- The Saints have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Saints have played as a moneyline favorite of -159 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Saints a 61.4% chance to win.
- The Panthers have not covered the spread this year (0-2-0).
- Panthers games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Panthers have not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +134 odds on them winning this game.
- The Saints average 18.5 points per game against the Panthers’ 20, totaling two points under the game’s over/under of 40.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 45.5 points per game, five more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Saints have seen a 43.5 over/under in their games this season, three more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (42.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (40.5 points).
Saints Players to Watch
- Michael Thomas is 27th overall among all players and seventh among all WRs with 30.2 fantasy points (15.1 per game).
- Jameis Winston has collected 29.3 fantasy points this year (14.7 per game), enough to place him 29th overall and 15th among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Taysom Hill averages 7.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 15.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 97th-ranked fantasy player overall and the sixth-ranked TE.
- Jarvis Landry is working on the 108th-ranked fantasy season (38th among WRs) with 13.9 fantasy points, averaging 7 per game.
Panthers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Baker Mayfield is the No. 24 fantasy player overall and the No. 14 fantasy QB. He’s scored 31.3 points and is averaging 15.7 per game.
- Christian McCaffrey has collected total 24.5 fantasy points this year (12.3 per game), which make him the ninth-ranked RB and the 43rd-ranked player overall.
- Robby Anderson averages 8.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 17.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 83rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 29th-ranked WR.
- D.J. Moore’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 36th among WRs and 102nd overall with 15.3 points (7.7 per game).
Where To Watch Saints vs. Panthers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.