Oddsmakers give the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) the edge when they visit the Arizona Cardinals (1-1) on Sunday, September 25, 2022 in a matchup between NFC West rivals at State Farm Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 4 points. The total for this game has been set at 50.5 points.
Rams vs. Cardinals Predictions
Rams vs. Cardinals Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rams and Cardinals: Betting Trends
- The Rams have not covered the spread in a game this season (0-2-0).
- The Rams have not covered a spread when they are at least 4-point favorites (0-1).
- Rams games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Rams have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Rams have played as a moneyline favorite of -203 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The Rams have an implied moneyline win probability of 67.0% in this game.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread one time this year (1-1-0).
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, Cardinals games have hit the over twice.
- The Cardinals have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Cardinals have a record of 1-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +169 on the moneyline.
- Together, the two teams combine for 45.5 points per game, five points fewer than the point total of 50.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 12 fewer points than the 62.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Rams games is 1.5 points fewer than the over/under of 50.5 points in this matchup.
- Cardinals’ games have a total points bet of 52.8 points this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Rams Players to Watch
- Cooper Kupp is 13th overall among all players and fourth among all WRs with 39.6 fantasy points (19.8 per game).
- Matthew Stafford has totaled 26.7 fantasy points this year (13.3 per game), good enough to rank him 38th overall and 18th among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Darrell Henderson is 76th overall and 19th among RBs with 18 fantasy points (averaging 9 per game) so far this season.
- Allen Robinson II is working on the 116th-ranked fantasy season (43rd among WRs) with 12.5 fantasy points, averaging 6.3 per game.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kyler Murray is sixth overall among all players and sixth among all QBs with 44.5 fantasy points (22.3 per game).
- Greg Dortch has racked up 17.8 fantasy points this year (8.9 per game), good enough to rank him 26th among WRs and 79th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Marquise Brown is 31st among WRs and 86th overall after scoring 17.1 fantasy points (averaging 8.6 per game) so far this season.
- James Conner’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 23rd among RBs and 89th overall with 16.6 points (8.3 per game).
Where To Watch Rams vs. Cardinals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.