The Indianapolis Colts (0-1-1) will try to prove oddsmakers wrong when they play the Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) on Sunday, September 25, 2022 as 6.5-point underdogs. The total for this matchup has been set at 49.5 points.
Chiefs vs. Colts Predictions
Chiefs vs. Colts Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chiefs and Colts: Betting Trends
- The Chiefs have covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Chiefs have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Chiefs games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Chiefs have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Chiefs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -286 or shorter.
- The Chiefs have an implied moneyline win probability of 74.1% in this contest.
- The Colts have yet to win a game against the spread this year (0-2-0).
- This year, no Colts games has hit the over.
- The Colts have not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Colts have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +230.
- The total for the matchup of 49.5 is four points more than the combined points per game averages for the Chiefs (35.5 points per game) and the Colts (10 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 44.5 points per game, five points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Chiefs have seen a 53.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is five points more than the average over/under in Colts’ games this season (44.5 points).
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is fourth overall among all players and fourth among all QBs with 52.2 fantasy points (26.1 per game).
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has collected 31.2 fantasy points this year (15.6 per game), enough to place him 25th overall and sixth among RBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Travis Kelce is 47th overall and first among TEs after scoring 23.2 fantasy points (averaging 11.6 per game) so far this season.
- Isaih Pacheco is working on the 113th-ranked fantasy season (31st among RBs) with 12.8 fantasy points, averaging 6.4 per game.
Colts Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jonathan Taylor is 28th overall among all players and seventh among all RBs with 29.8 fantasy points (14.9 per game).
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s 18.1 total fantasy points (an average of 9.1 per game), are good enough to place him 24th among WRs and 75th overall.
- Matt Ryan’s 17.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 86 fantasy player and No. 30 QB. He averages 8.5 fantasy points per game.
- Ashton Dulin has put together the 113th-ranked fantasy season (41st among WRs) with 12.8 fantasy points, averaging 6.4 per game.
Where To Watch Chiefs vs. Colts
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.