The Chicago Bears (1-1) are favored by just 2.5 points against the Houston Texans (0-1-1) on Sunday, September 25, 2022. The total for this game has been set at 40.5 points.
Bears vs. Texans Predictions
Bears vs. Texans Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bears and Texans: Betting Trends
- The Bears have put together a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Bears games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- The Bears are playing as the moneyline favorite in their first game this season.
- The Bears have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -146 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bears a 59.3% chance to win.
- The Texans have covered in each of the two opportunities they have had with a set spread this year (2-0-0).
- The Texans have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Texans games have yet to go over the total once this year.
- The Texans have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Texans have been at least a +123 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
- The total for the matchup of 40.5 is 11.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (14.5 points per game) and the Texans (14.5 points per game).
- The 36.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are four fewer than the 40.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bears games is 39.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 40.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of five points separates the average total points bet in Texans’ games (45.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (40.5 points).
Bears Players to Watch
- Justin Fields is the No. 51 fantasy player overall and the No. 24 fantasy QB with 22.4 points (averaging 11.2 per game).
- David Montgomery’s 18.6 total fantasy points (an average of 9.3 per game), are enough to rank him 71st overall and 18th among RBs.
- So far this season, Khalil Herbert’s 14.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 106 fantasy player and No. 29 RB. He averages 7.2 fantasy points per game.
- Equanimeous St. Brown is the 122nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 45th-ranked WR — with 11.7 fantasy points. He averages 5.9 fantasy points per game.
Texans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Davis Mills is the 50th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 23rd-best fantasy QB with 22.7 fantasy points (11.3 per game).
- O.J. Howard has totaled 16.5 fantasy points this year (8.3 per game), good enough to place him fifth among TEs and 91st overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Brandin Cooks is 39th among WRs and 109th overall after scoring 13.6 fantasy points (averaging 6.8 per game) so far this season.
- Dameon Pierce has put together the 123rd-ranked fantasy season (35th among RBs) with 11.6 fantasy points, averaging 5.8 per game.
Where To Watch Bears vs. Texans
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.