Ahead of Amari Cooper’s game on Thursday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, take a look at some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Cooper and his Cleveland Browns (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Cooper Receiving Insights
- Cooper averages 59.0 receiving yards, 8.5 more than the prop bet of 50.5 set for Thursday.
- Cooper has totaled over 50.5 receiving yards in one out of two games this season.
- Cooper’s average over/under for receiving yards is 81.3. But he accumulates 22.3 less per game than that.
- Cooper has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- Cooper has caught a TD pass once this year, in two games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The Steelers give up 275.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Steelers’ defense ranks 17th in the league with three passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Where To Watch Amari Cooper
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.