SEC play pits the No. 23 Texas A&M Aggies (2-1) against the No. 10 Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at AT&T Stadium. The Aggies are favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is 48 in the outing.
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has covered the spread once over three games with a set spread.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Texas A&M’s games have yet to hit the over once.
- Texas A&M has won two of the three games it was favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- Texas A&M is 0-0 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- Arkansas has put together a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, each Arkansas game has hit the over.
- Arkansas has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- Arkansas has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +113.
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas: Over/Under Trends
- None of Texas A&M’s games this season have ended up with a higher combined score than Saturday’s total of 48 points.
- This season, every game Arkansas has played finished with a combined score over 48 points.
- The Aggies average 20.7 points per game against the Razorbacks’ 37.7, totaling 10.4 points over the game’s over/under of 48.
- This game’s over/under is 12.3 fewer points than the 35.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Aggies have seen a 51.0 average over/under in their games this season, 3.0 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Razorbacks’ games this season (56.7 points).
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Haynes King has thrown for 461 yards (153.7 ypg) to lead Texas A&M, completing 64.7% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 58 yards (19.3 ypg) on 14 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Devon Achane, has carried the ball 46 times for 196 yards (65.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also caught six passes for 56 yards (18.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ainias Smith’s 259 receiving yards (86.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Evan Stewart has grabbed 10 passes for 105 yards (35.0 yards per game) this year.
- Yulkeith Brown’s four grabs have netted him 79 yards (26.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Arkansas Players to Watch
- K.J. Jefferson has been a dual threat to lead Arkansas in both passing and rushing. He has 770 passing yards (256.7 ypg), completing 70.5% of his passes and throwing six touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 169 yards (56.3 ypg) on 46 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Raheim Sanders, has carried the ball 66 times for 440 yards (146.7 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 117 receiving yards (39.0 per game) on eight catches with one receiving touchdown.
- Matt Landers’ 211 receiving yards (70.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions.
- Jadon Haselwood has totaled 158 receiving yards (52.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 13 passes this year.
Where To Watch Texas A&M vs. Arkansas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.