A matchup of Sun Belt teams features the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-2) squaring off against the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium. The Monarchs are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. An over/under of 57.5 points has been set for the outing.
Old Dominion vs. Arkansas State Predictions
Old Dominion vs. Arkansas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Old Dominion vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Old Dominion has covered the spread twice over three games with a set spread.
- Old Dominion’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Old Dominion has not played as the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- Old Dominion has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -180 or shorter.
- Arkansas State has covered the spread in each of its three games with a set spread.
- Arkansas State has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Arkansas State games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Arkansas State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Arkansas State has not won as an underdog of +152 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
Old Dominion vs. Arkansas State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Old Dominion games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 57.5-point over/under once.
- This season, Arkansas State has played two games with a combined score higher than 57.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 52.3 points per game, 5.2 points fewer than the point total of 57.5 for this contest.
- The 54.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.8 fewer than the 57.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Monarchs games is 7.2 points fewer than the over/under of 57.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Red Wolves’ games this season (63.3 points).
Old Dominion Players to Watch
- Hayden Wolff has thrown for 675 yards (225 ypg) to lead Old Dominion, completing 54.5% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Blake Watson, has carried the ball 45 times for 171 yards (57 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Keshawn Wicks has rushed for 26 yards (8.7 per game) on nine carries.
- Ali Jennings’ 419 receiving yards (139.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 20 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Zack Kuntz has reeled in eight passes for 95 yards (31.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jordan Bly has hauled in eight receptions for 77 yards (25.7 ypg) this season.
Arkansas State Players to Watch
- James Blackman has 673 passing yards (224.3 ypg) to lead Arkansas State, completing 68.2% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Johnnie Lang Jr., has carried the ball 35 times for 184 yards (61.3 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 86 receiving yards (28.7 per game) on seven catches with one receiving touchdown.
- This season Brian Snead has racked up 25 carries for 123 yards (41 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Champ Flemings’ 234 receiving yards (78 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 20 receptions and one touchdown.
- Seydou Traore has put together a 150-yard season so far (50 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in nine passes.
Where To Watch Old Dominion vs. Arkansas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.