The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (2-1) will face off against their Sun Belt-rival, the UL Monroe Warhawks (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at JPS Field at Malone Stadium. The Ragin’ Cajuns are heavily favored in this contest, with the line posted at 11.5 points. The over/under is set at 54 in the contest.
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Louisiana has covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, Louisiana’s games have hit the over twice.
- Louisiana has a 2-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -430 or shorter, Louisiana has a 0-0 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- UL Monroe has covered the spread one time in three games with a set spread.
- UL Monroe is winless against the spread when it’s 11.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- UL Monroe games have gone over the total once this season.
- UL Monroe has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, UL Monroe has been at least a +322 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe: Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 54 points twice this season.
- This season, UL Monroe has played two games with a combined score higher than 54 points.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average 31.3 points per game against the Warhawks’ 17.3, totaling 5.4 points under the game’s point total of 54.
- These two teams surrender a combined 61 points per game, 7.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Ragin’ Cajuns games is 56.3 points, 2.3 more than the over/under of 54 points for this contest.
- Warhawks’ games have a total points bet of 61.5 points this season, 7.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Louisiana Players to Watch
- Chandler Fields leads Louisiana with 352 passing yards (117.3 ypg) on 30-of-55 passing with six touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Chris Smith’s team-high 113 rushing yards (37.7 per game) have come on 24 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Jacob Kibodi has piled up 19 carries for 96 yards (32.0 per game).
- Michael Jefferson’s 154 receiving yards (51.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 12 receptions and one touchdown.
- John Stephens Jr. has totaled 103 receiving yards (34.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in three passes this year.
- Johnny Lumpkin’s seven grabs have netted him 77 yards (25.7 ypg) and three touchdowns.
UL Monroe Players to Watch
- Chandler Rogers leads UL Monroe with 457 passing yards (152.3 ypg) on 45-of-65 passing with two touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He also has 69 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 30 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Malik Jackson’s team-high 110 rushing yards (36.7 per game) have come on 34 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- Jevin Frett’s 141 receiving yards (47.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 11 receptions and one touchdown.
- Alred Luke has put together an 85-yard season so far (28.3 receiving yards per game), reeling in four passes.
- Frederick Lloyd’s two receptions have netted him 70 yards (23.3 ypg).
Where To Watch Louisiana vs. UL Monroe
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.