The Los Angeles Dodgers (100-44) aim to finish off a sweep of a three-game series versus the San Francisco Giants (69-76), at 7:08 PM ET on Sunday.
The Giants (+149 underdog moneyline odds) host the Dodgers (-177). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Andrew Heaney (3-2), and Alex Cobb (6-6) answering the bell for the San Francisco Giants. The total for this game is set at 7.5.
Dodgers vs. Giants Predictions
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has an 8-2 record from the 10 games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 8-2-0 over its past 10 games.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, San Francisco has a record of 3-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents have failed to hit the over nine times.
- San Francisco is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Andrew Heaney
- The Dodgers have gone 8-4-0 against the spread when Heaney starts.
- The Dodgers are 9-2 in Heaney’s 11 starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- Heaney’s team has put together a 9-3 record over his 12 starts.
- Heaney has had 12 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in nine of those matchups.
Projected starter: Alex Cobb
- Cobb and his team have a record of 10-14-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 1-6.
- Cobb’s team has won nine of his 24 starts.
- Games started by Cobb have a 12-12-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a .327 batting average.
- Freeman ranks 55th in homers and 10th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Freeman takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Mookie Betts’ 34 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Betts ranks eighth in homers and 34th in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Betts has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .217 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Trea Turner has sent home a team-best 97 runs batted in.
- Turner heads into this matchup on a 13-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .311 with three doubles, two triples, a home run, three walks and seven RBI.
- Will Smith is hitting .258 with 25 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 55 walks.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores is batting .229 for San Francisco with a team-high 66 RBI.
- Flores is 61st in homers and 56th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco in batting with a .263 average while slugging 13 homers and driving in 55 runs.
- Estrada is 121st overall in home runs and 100th in RBI this year.
- Joc Pederson’s 22 home runs lead all San Francisco hitters, and he’s slugging .512.
- Mike Yastrzemski has collected 88 hits this season and has an OBP of .303. He’s slugging .363 on the year.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.