The Liberty Flames (2-1) square off against the Akron Zips (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Williams Stadium. The Flames are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 26.5 points. The over/under is 57.5 in the contest.
Liberty vs. Akron Predictions
Liberty vs. Akron Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Liberty vs. Akron Betting Trends
- Liberty has covered the spread twice in three games with a set spread.
- This season, Liberty’s games have hit the over twice.
- Liberty has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Liberty has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -4821 or shorter.
- Akron has not covered the spread yet this year (0-3-0).
- Akron is winless against the spread when it has played as 26.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- Games involving Akron has hit the over once this season.
- Akron has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Akron has not won as an underdog of +1617 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
Liberty vs. Akron: Over/Under Trends
- Liberty and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 57.5 points once this season.
- There has been one game featuring Akron this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 57.5.
- The Flames average 28.7 points per game against the Zips’ 12.0, amounting to 16.8 points under the game’s point total of 57.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 72 points per game, 14.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Flames games is 3.0 points fewer than the over/under of 57.5 points in this contest.
- Zips’ games have a total points bet of 58.7 points this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Liberty Players to Watch
- Kaidon Salter has thrown for 606 yards (202.0 ypg) to lead Liberty, completing 55.6% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 221 yards (73.7 ypg) on 38 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Dae Dae Hunter has rushed for 215 yards (71.7 per game) on 38 carries with two touchdowns.
- Demario Douglas’ 272 receiving yards (90.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 15 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Noah Frith has racked up 95 receiving yards (31.7 yards per game), hauling in five passes this year.
- CJ Yarbrough’s six grabs have turned into 91 yards (30.3 ypg).
Akron Players to Watch
- DJ Iron leads Akron with 637 passing yards (212.3 ypg) on 65-of-96 passing with two touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 46 rushing yards (15.3 ypg) on 28 carries.
- Cam Wiley has carried the ball 38 times for a team-high 119 yards (39.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Shocky Jacques-Louis’ team-leading 236 receiving yards (78.7 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions with one touchdown.
- Daniel George has put together a 133-yard season so far (44.3 receiving yards per game), hauling in 10 passes.
- T.J. Banks’ six grabs are good enough for 66 yards (22.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Liberty vs. Akron
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.