The No. 8 Kentucky Wildcats (3-0) face the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Kroger Field. The Wildcats are heavy favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 25.5 points. An over/under of 53 points has been set for the outing.
Kentucky vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Kentucky vs. Northern Illinois Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kentucky vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Kentucky has covered the spread in each of its three games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 25.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Kentucky’s games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- Kentucky has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Kentucky has played as a moneyline favorite of -5072 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Northern Illinois is 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- All Northern Illinois games have gone over the total this season.
- Northern Illinois lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Northern Illinois has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1520 moneyline set for this game.
Kentucky vs. Northern Illinois: Over/Under Trends
- None of Kentucky’s games this season have ended up with a higher combined score than Saturday’s total of 53 points.
- This season, every game Northern Illinois has played finished with a combined score higher than 53 points.
- The over/under for the game of 53 is 10.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (31.3 points per game) and the Huskies (32.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 44 points per game, nine points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 52.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.2 points separates the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (59.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (53 points).
Kentucky Players to Watch
- Will Levis has 882 passing yards (294 ypg) to lead Kentucky, completing 67% of his passes and throwing six touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Kavosiey Smoke’s team-high 178 rushing yards (59.3 per game) have come on 39 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season La’Vell Wright has collected 58 yards (19.3 per game) on 19 attempts.
- Dane Key’s team-high 226 receiving yards (75.3 yards per game) have come on 13 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Tayvion Robinson has put up a 202-yard season so far (67.3 receiving yards per game), reeling in 13 passes.
- Barion Brown’s nine grabs have turned into 99 yards (33 ypg).
Northern Illinois Players to Watch
- Rocky Lombardi has thrown for 530 yards (176.7 ypg) to lead Northern Illinois, completing 65% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Antario Brown has carried the ball 41 times for a team-high 203 yards (67.7 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Harrison Waylee has taken 36 carries for 152 yards (50.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Cole Tucker’s 278 receiving yards (92.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 15 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Shemar Thornton has put together a 149-yard season so far (49.7 receiving yards per game), hauling in 13 passes.
- Kacper Rutkiewicz’s six catches this season have resulted in 62 yards (20.7 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Kentucky vs. Northern Illinois
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.