The Florida State Seminoles (3-0) will meet their ACC-rival, the Boston College Eagles (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. The Eagles will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 16.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 48.5 points.
Florida State vs. Boston College Predictions
Florida State vs. Boston College Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Florida State vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Florida State has covered the spread two times this season (2-1-0).
- The Seminoles are winless against the spread when they have played as 16.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Florida State have hit the over once this season.
- Florida State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Florida State has played as a moneyline favorite of -839 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Boston College is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- This year, Boston College games have hit the over just once.
- Boston College lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Boston College has played as an underdog of +558 or more once this season and won that game.
Florida State vs. Boston College: Over/Under Trends
- Florida State and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in a game twice this season.
- This season, one Boston College game has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 48.5.
- The point total for the contest of 48.5 is 9.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Seminoles (35.3 points per game) and the Eagles (23 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 42.3 points per game, 6.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Seminoles games is 54.8 points, 6.3 more than the over/under of 48.5 points for this contest.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 46.8 points this season, 1.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Florida State Players to Watch
- Jordan Travis has thrown for 624 yards (208 ypg) to lead Florida State, completing 67.7% of his passes and tossing four touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 32 rushing yards (10.7 ypg) on 14 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Treshaun Ward, has carried the ball 40 times for 302 yards (100.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Trey Benson has piled up 190 yards (63.3 per game) on 27 carries with one touchdown.
- Johnny Wilson’s 260 receiving yards (86.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 11 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Ontaria Wilson has totaled 140 receiving yards (46.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in nine passes this year.
- Mycah Pittman’s eight grabs have netted him 96 yards (32 ypg).
Boston College Players to Watch
- Phil Jurkovec has thrown for 738 yards (246 ypg) to lead Boston College, completing 59.4% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Pat Garwo III has carried the ball 41 times for a team-high 118 yards (39.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Alex Broome has taken eight carries for 32 yards (10.7 per game).
- Zay Flowers’ 285 receiving yards (95 yards per game) lead the team. He has 22 receptions with three touchdowns.
- George Takacs has put together a 154-yard season so far (51.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 15 passes.
- Jaden Williams’ eight catches are good enough for 123 yards (41 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Florida State vs. Boston College
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.