In a clash of Sun Belt teams, the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (3-0) will face off against the Georgia State Panthers (0-3) in a matchup on Thursday, September 22, 2022 at Center Parc Stadium. The line forecasts must-see action, with Coastal Carolina favored by 2 points. The over/under for the contest is 63.5 points.
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State Predictions
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina has covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-1-1).
- The Chanticleers have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 2-point favorites (0-1-1).
- Games involving Coastal Carolina have hit the over twice this season.
- Coastal Carolina has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Coastal Carolina has played as a moneyline favorite of -133 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Georgia State has yet to win a game against the spread this year (0-2-1).
- Georgia State is winless against the spread when it’s 2-point underdogs or more (0-1-1).
- This year, Georgia State games have hit the over just once.
- Georgia State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Georgia State has been at least a +110 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Coastal Carolina games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 63.5-point over/under twice.
- This season, one Georgia State game has ended with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 63.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 63.5 is 0.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Chanticleers (35.7 points per game) and the Panthers (27.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 0.8 fewer points than the 64.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Chanticleers have seen a 60 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.5 points separates this game’s over/under (63.5 points) and the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (61 points) this season.
Coastal Carolina Players to Watch
- Grayson McCall has 733 passing yards (244.3 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 70.4% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 53 rushing yards (17.7 ypg) on 21 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Reese White’s team-high 245 rushing yards (81.7 per game) have come on 36 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season CJ Beasley has piled up 35 carries for 203 yards (67.7 per game) and one touchdown, while also catching four passes for 91 yards (30.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam Pinckney’s team-high 259 receiving yards (86.3 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jared Brown has reeled in nine passes for 124 yards (41.3 yards per game) this year.
- Tyson Mobley’s eight catches have netted him 96 yards (32 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Georgia State Players to Watch
- Darren Grainger leads Georgia State with 640 passing yards (213.3 ypg) on 45-of-87 passing with eight touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He also has 172 rushing yards (57.3 ypg) on 38 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Tucker Gregg has carried the ball 52 times for a team-high 203 yards (67.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Jamari Thrash’s 336 receiving yards (112 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 19 receptions and one touchdown.
- Robert Lewis has put up a 189-yard season so far (63 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 11 passes.
- Ja’Cyais Credle’s six grabs this season have resulted in 59 yards (19.7 ypg).
Where To Watch Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.