The No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0) will face off against the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-1) in SEC action on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Bryant-Denny Stadium. The Commodores are currently heavy, 40.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 59 points.
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-1-0).
- The Crimson Tide have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 40.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Alabama have hit the over once this season.
- Alabama has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Alabama has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- Every game involving Vanderbilt has hit the over so far this year.
- Vanderbilt has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Vanderbilt has a record of 0-0 when it is set as an underdog of or more by oddsmakers this season.
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt: Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 59 points once this season.
- This season, every game Vanderbilt has played finished with a combined score higher than 59 points.
- The point total for the contest of 59 is 29.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Crimson Tide (46.0 points per game) and the Commodores (42.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 21.8 fewer points than the 37.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Crimson Tide have seen a 62.7 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Commodores games have an over/under of 57.5 points this season, 1.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Alabama Players to Watch
- Bryce Young leads Alabama with 644 passing yards (214.7 ypg) on 58-of-85 passing with nine touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 144 rushing yards (48.0 ypg) on 15 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Jase McClellan’s team-high 167 rushing yards (55.7 per game) have come on 18 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Jahmyr Gibbs has 144 receiving yards (48.0 per game) on 14 catches with two touchdowns, while also piling up 151 rushing yards (50.3 per game) on 22 attempts.
- Traeshon Holden’s 169 receiving yards (56.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 12 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Kobe Prentice’s nine receptions are good enough for 87 yards (29.0 ypg).
Vanderbilt Players to Watch
- Re’Mahn Davis’ team-high 385 rushing yards (96.3 per game) have come on 70 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also added 84 yards (21.0 per game) on 12 catches with two touchdowns.
- This season Michael Wright has piled up 32 carries for 264 yards (66.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard’s 313 receiving yards (78.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 23 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Jayden McGowan has totaled 244 receiving yards (61.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 16 passes this year.
Where To Watch Alabama vs. Vanderbilt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.