The Air Force Falcons (2-1) and the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-2) will meet in a matchup of MWC teams on Friday, September 23, 2022 at Falcon Stadium. The Wolf Pack will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, oddsmakers have them as 24.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 48.5 points.
Air Force vs. Nevada Predictions
Air Force vs. Nevada Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Air Force vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Air Force has covered the spread two times this season (2-1-0).
- This season, Air Force’s games have hit the over twice.
- Air Force has won two of the three games it was listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- Air Force has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -3977 or shorter.
- Nevada is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Nevada games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Nevada has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Nevada has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1380 odds on them winning this game.
Air Force vs. Nevada: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Air Force games have gone over this game’s 48.5-point over/under twice.
- There have been two games featuring Nevada this season with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 48.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 59.8 points per game, 11.3 points more than the point total of 48.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 41.7 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Falcons games is 47.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 48.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (50.1 points) and this game’s over/under (48.5 points).
Air Force Players to Watch
- Brad Roberts has carried the ball 48 times for a team-high 342 yards (114 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season John Lee Eldridge III has taken 29 carries for 277 yards (92.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Dane Kinamon’s 88 receiving yards (29.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered two receptions and one touchdown.
- Cade Harris has caught two passes for 45 yards (15 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Kyle Paterson’s three catches are good enough for 32 yards (10.7 ypg).
Nevada Players to Watch
- Nate Cox leads Nevada with 372 passing yards (93 ypg) on 34-of-61 passing with two touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He also adds 81 rushing yards (20.3 ypg) on 27 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Toa Taua’s team-high 277 rushing yards (69.3 per game) have come on 78 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 10 catches for 89 yards (22.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Devonte Lee has rushed for 173 yards (43.3 per game) on 40 carries with four touchdowns.
- Jamaal Bell’s 116 receiving yards (29 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 17 receptions.
- Dalevon Campbell has collected 103 receiving yards (25.8 yards per game), reeling in seven passes this year.
- Brian Casteel’s eight grabs have netted him 97 yards (24.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Air Force vs. Nevada
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.