Jorge Mateo sits at 98 hits, and will try to get his 100th when the Baltimore Orioles (75-69) play the Toronto Blue Jays (83-63) at 1:37 PM ET on Sunday.
The Blue Jays are favored (-201 on the moneyline) when they take on the Orioles (+169). The scheduled starters are Alek Manoah (14-7) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Dean Kremer (7-5) for the Baltimore Orioles. The over/under in the game is 8 total runs.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto was favored on the moneyline in each of its last 10 games, and went 7-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Toronto’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- The Orioles and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Baltimore is 2-8-0 against the spread.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Alek Manoah
- The Blue Jays are 12-16-0 against the spread when Manoah starts.
- The Blue Jays have a 15-11 record in Manoah’s 26 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Manoah’s team has a 16-12 record in his starts this season.
- Manoah has had 28 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and nine of those outings hit the over.
Projected starter: Dean Kremer
- When Kremer starts, his team is 11-6-0 against the spread this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Baltimore has a record of 8-5 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Kremer’s team is 12-5 when he starts this season.
- Games Kremer has started this season hit the over four times in 17 chances.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has a team-high 28 home runs.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Guerrero’s home run total ranks 17th and his RBI tally ranks 21st.
- Guerrero enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .326 with four doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Bo Bichette has been productive as he paces his team with 88 runs batted in.
- Among all MLB batters, Bichette ranks 35th in home runs and 16th in RBI.
- George Springer is batting .260 with 20 doubles, three triples, 21 home runs and 50 walks.
- Springer has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .263 with a double, two home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Alejandro Kirk’s .295 batting average paces his team.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 27 and runs batted in with 79.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Santander ranks 24th in home runs and 28th in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in batting with a .265 average while slugging 14 homers and driving in 55 runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Mullins ranks 108th in homers and 98th in RBI.
- Mullins enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a triple.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in RBI with 79 while batting .243 with 22 home runs.
- Austin Hays has 119 hits and an OBP of .306 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.