In advance of Tyreek Hill’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Hill and the Miami Dolphins (1-0) have a Week 2 matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at M&T Bank Stadium.
Hill Receiving Insights
- Hill’s 72.9 receiving yards per game average from last season is 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (70.5).
- Hill recorded over 70.5 receiving yards in 10 out of 20 games last year (50.0%).
- Hill’s average of 72.9 receiving yards per game last year was 13.7 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (86.6).
- Hill went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in five of 17 games last season (29.4%).
- In six of 17 games last season, Hill had a receiving touchdown (and he had two games with multiple touchdown catches).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baltimore Ravens Rankings (2021)
- The 278.9 passing yards the Ravens allowed per game last season made them the NFL’s worst pass defense.
- The Ravens allowed 31 passing TDs last season (1.8 per game), ranking them 26th among NFL defenses.
Where To Watch Tyreek Hill
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.