Tyler Lockett has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he suits up at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Lockett and his Seattle Seahawks (1-0) have a Week 2 matchup with the San Francisco 49ers (0-1) at Levi’s Stadium.
Lockett Receiving Insights
- Lockett’s 73.4 receiving yards per game average from last season is 27.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (45.5).
- Lockett put up more than 45.5 receiving yards in 52.9% of his games last year (nine out of 17).
- Lockett put up 3.6 more receiving yards per game (73.4) than his average over/under last season (69.8).
- Lockett hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 43.8% of his games (seven of 16) last year.
- Lockett had a touchdown catch six times last season, out of 16 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only twice.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Francisco 49ers Rankings (2021)
- The 206.5 yards per game the 49ers gave up through the air last year made them the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers’ defense was 12th in the league last season, giving up 1.5 passing touchdowns per game.
Where To Watch Tyler Lockett
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.