Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Lamar Jackson’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The Miami Dolphins (1-0) will be Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens’ (1-0) Week 2 opponent in a matchup at M&T Bank Stadium.
Jackson Passing Insights
- Jackson’s passing yards per game last season (240.2) was 7.7 yards higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- On nine occasions last year, Jackson tallied more than 232.5 yards through the air.
- Jackson’s passing yard average of 240.2 last season was 21.3 yards higher than his average passing yards over/under of 218.9.
- Jackson went over on passing yards prop bets in eight of 17 opportunities last year (47.1%).
- Jackson threw for a touchdown 11 times last season in 12 games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
- Jackson threw at least one interception in seven of 12 games last season, including multiple INTs four times.
Jackson Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jackson picked up 63.9 rushing yards per game last season, better than Sunday’s over/under of 53.5 yards.
- On eight occasions last season (out of 17 total games, or 47.1%), Jackson had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson’s rushing yards average of 63.9 per game last year was 8.3 more than his 55.6 average over/under.
- Jackson hit the rushing yards over in six of 17 opportunities (35.3%) last year.
- Jackson had a rushing touchdown in one game last season, and had multiple rushing TDs in that game.
Miami Dolphins Rankings (2021)
- The Dolphins conceded 227.7 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- The Dolphins surrendered 23 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game) last year. They were sixth in the NFL in that category.
- The Dolphins’ defense picked off opposing QBs 14 times last season (0.8 per game), 14th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Lamar Jackson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.