See what oddsmakers have installed as player prop betting options for Kyle Pitts in Sunday’s game at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX. Pitts and the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) have a Week 2 matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (0-1) at SoFi Stadium.
Pitts Receiving Insights
- Pitts’ 60.4 receiving yards per game average from last season is 12.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (47.5).
- Pitts collected more than 47.5 receiving yards in 64.7% of his games last season (11 of 17).
- Pitts put up 2.7 more receiving yards per game (60.4) than his average over/under last season (57.7).
- Pitts hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in eight of 17 games last season (47.1%).
- In one of 17 games last year, Pitts had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Rams Rankings (2021)
- The 241.7 yards per game the Rams gave up through the air last season made them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- With 17 passing TDs allowed last season, the Rams’ defense was ranked second in the NFL.
Where To Watch Kyle Pitts
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.