Kendrick Bourne hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. Bourne and the New England Patriots (0-1) hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) at Acrisure Stadium in Week 2.
Bourne Receiving Insights
- Bourne’s 47.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 17.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (29.5).
- In 18 games last year, Bourne put up more than 29.5 receiving yards 13 times.
- Bourne collected 10.7 more receiving yards per game (47.1) than his average over/under last season (36.4).
- Bourne went over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 17 games (52.9%) a season ago.
- In four of 17 games last season, Bourne had a receiving touchdown (and he had one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings (2021)
- This week Bourne will face what was the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense last year (215.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Steelers allowed 24 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game) last season. They were seventh in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Kendrick Bourne
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.