Take a look at Justin Jefferson’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Monday at 8:30 PM ET airing on ABC. Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 2.
Jefferson Receiving Insights
- Jefferson put up 95.1 receiving yards per game a year ago, 3.4 less than the over/under of 98.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- Jefferson put up over 98.5 receiving yards in 41.2% of his games last year (seven out of 17).
- A year ago, Jefferson averaged 95.1 receiving yards per game, which is 6.4 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (88.7).
- Jefferson hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 41.2% of his games (seven of 17) last year.
- Jefferson had a receiving touchdown in nine of 17 games last year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings (2021)
- The Eagles had the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense last season, yielding 220.9 yards per game through the air.
- The Eagles conceded 28 passing TDs last season (1.6 per game), ranking them 20th among NFL defenses.
Where To Watch Justin Jefferson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.